Sunday, May 4, 2003

Wedding Favors Decorations



the time goes by so fast. now it is real again Wednesday.

weekend was quite funny. was to dance with Dani, Julia and Co, and thereafter the ball home, was always very nice, only that I was totally exhausted afterwards and I almost fell asleep ...

this long WE WE. Saturday * free *... jöhö Also this Saturday is graduation ball of my old class ... is certainly fine ... * Hm *

morning 2-hour German-school work. * Shit * ... nor shall "Nathan the Wise" read.
listless, no time, too tired.

was present in the bank. People's Bank. Which I have spoken again fully, consistently accounts, savings accounts, interest rates, actions, etc. but not much is out of money, you can not increase much.

Loves to job. Of casual jobs. Writing for a small company letters, or the Sun would be nice ... ;-) ... but serve not go ... too strenuous, and I also am totally inept and "potschat"

[that's me]

Wishing you was ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment