Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Can I Snowboard After Hip Replacement?

I want to jump on a Truck ...

and run off to Trondheim, my Love.

Email to Alex let me once again fall into this annoying itchy feet, of which I actually thought that I was to this extent loswäre; Nope. I will probably still tonight the folder with the mile-long Scandinavia report and the tour diary and dig out the photos and put me back in the summer of 2005 in which I was able to spend the hottest two weeks of my short life.

Cute few weeks we will now again, tomorrow's going to Hamburg, three days after keel and then to Stolpe, as every year on Jenny's birthday. Last year was lonely peak, the biggest night of all time, I see lawn chairs still broken everywhere, half-full glasses, bottles with irrelevant content, blood and tents. Those who can still remember it, it gets well his whole life long be memorable. Today
in a week's off to Berlin to FINALLY Sigur Rós-day, two weeks after keel to Flogging Molly, and I can not decide on what I am looking forward to more. To the atmosphere during Sigur Rós, the quiet sitting there, enjoying and crying, or the collective release at Flogging Molly. Two extremes in a week, but now it is all right, I do not hang around as long as in Plön must.

The Omas Teich report after some back and forth now almost ready and waiting to be typed be. To this I have but certainly not tired, so the script has to wait now until the first weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment