Thursday, October 2, 2008

Can I Run Antenna Wire Under Carpet

but 02/10/2008

Why do I see people everywhere that remind me of other people?
why I meet so many young men who go home at the end of the week?
Why must I meet so many people to whom it is obviously pretty darn good? Why do these people have
everyone know that this is the case?
war Why do I fuck up on my not when it matters?

bekomm Why am I so many things not on the series, even though it condemns important?
Why I let it correct that my mood is determined by other people?
Why am I unable to make decisions that could possibly backfire?
Why is the development of things as it is and why I stand idly next to it?

I dig my luck. My ability to think off. I want to fall into a state of suspension and all want to stand by. I want a break from everyday life, inhabit an island off the company. I want to belong to a tribe, to which the development of the rest of the world has gone completely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment