Wednesday, June 10, 2009

How To Trade Pokemon From Emulator Online

Tag # 289 - exam period and by Jeju & Farewell

So, yesterday I wrote my last exam and I've passed by the Ewha Global Campus leaders, which means that my time here past the Ewha is
T_T The only thing I still binds to the Ewha, my dorm room .. . until June 16.

my exams could be better. We have tried since MidTerm easy to learn too much in too short a time. Anyway, I think this
Well, I'm going to really see if the result is out. What will probably take some time. Animal Behavior
probably went okay, considering it anyway can not be added to my academic achievements. The exam for
Movie Class ... no idea what to make of it lol I think I'm more on quantity than on quality .... but oh well will see even what is out there, if the results come lol

Well, like I go to the airport to Jeju to to fly * yeah *
One of the Chinese has been organized, which we will now continue with a tour group together through the area. At least the first two days (Friday / Saturday). On Sunday, we then have a taxi driver for us all alone and can still drive to where we want to go. On Monday there will be at noon then again go back to Seoul ~
I'm curious to see what all I'll get to see it ^ ^

And now flies Yukham quite back home (China) T_T So very sad for me ... I'm curious when we'll see you again .. and I hope it ob ~

Ok, go in an hour to go airport, so I have to do now once-circuit * hoho *

0 comments:

Post a Comment