Sunday, July 18, 2010

Handicap Accessible Bathroom Dimensions

My arrival in Berlin

Today is already 18th July.

I already 6 days in Berlin and now I am going very fast!
It is impossible if 24 hours is not enough for you are - to get used to the German question to see the city!
I am on Monday 12 July arrived in Berlin, and fortunately, I had a few days to get used to the weather and I had the opportunity to deal with the transport.
I have a good impression of the city and the people are very nice and friendly. On 14
July, I met Andreas (on the right) and Frank (
in the photo left).
They are very nice, lüstige and interesting people! You have told me everything - what will I do, where I will spend my time shadowing.
They helped me a lot.

Tomorrow I will begin my internship period in the youth club. And I think it is a good time and unordinary. I will do something new and I hope new people with new and interesting people to make.

=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment