Friday, October 26, 2007

How To Wash A Northface And Not Ruin It



And now I ask myself once before ;-)

Name: Born Nina
: 15/06/1989
Resident: Traun, Austria

I've been happily awarded 15.Jänner. My friend's name is Richard and is 21 years old. We live in a 3 bedroom apartment with spacious balcony. Since he is on the fire, I had to leave my beloved Marchtrenk behind me and after Traun draw.
I work in a direct marketing and production agency in Linz.

My hobbies are actually going out, meeting friends what, line dance, shop ... the usual stuff.
I am enthusiastic rider but unfortunately it is time to take care of financially and time permits me to a horse. I have been riding since my 4th Of age.
I used to power gymnast and enthusiastic vaulter. Of these, you realize they are less important today. Überhaupst'm not articulated. , P

My rich I share me with my two cats and Stuard Lunar and me 2 hamsters and a further 2 gerbils.

Here are some pictures of me















Me and my friend Richard



I, Christian and Chrisi

0 comments:

Post a Comment