Friday, October 26, 2007

Stainless Steel Still

My favorites

you wanted to introduce my roommate!


Bong Bong
I've got 3 years ago from a pet shop. He is now already a very old man and slowly demensprechen An EMS eating, running, etc. I can. He is a golden hamster.





Phoebe Phoebe is a teddy bear hamster and about nine months old. I have taken you from a reptile Stock Exchange. It is something credit-way and can not attack you. Nevertheless, it is totally sweet.




Rascals
Summer last year I had 8 Djungarian dwarf hamster babies. I've grown yourself. They were so cute. Unfortunately I had to give up all but one. But 3 have found a good seat at the other friends who have landed at a known breeder.





Wilson Wilson called Junior is one of the little rascals keep I have. He is totally zustraulich and a little fat bear. He now is now 1 year old.





Watson Watson is the mother of the little brave. I thought at first they were a Male, but the did not. I have also a reptile stock market because it was so small .... She is also very trusting. Most of all, you climb on the bars around in your cage and sometimes even upside down.





Homes Homes and Jimm button is called the father of the little rascals. I got him from a pet shop. At first he was really shy but now he can take forward to the hand.





Maggie Maggie is actually a male Djungarian hamster. With him I was disappointed in the beginning. He has now been over 3 years old and blind in both eyes. Thus one has to be more careful if you want to touch Maggie as they provide no longer sees and gets scared.




Stiffler and Fintsch
Siffler and Fintsch are my gerbils. I get about a year ago. It should really be fed to snakes, because I saved them. Are two real rascals. Zerknabbern all the stops, the whole cage on his head.

Siffler



Fintsch

0 comments:

Post a Comment