Monday, June 16, 2008

Best Clavicle Posture Brace

closing .. Nah?

YARGH!
3 days left!
Because of the time, the density of the next few days here to be my last post before the weekend probably, for that as it may seem like a rather mediocre weather is expected, shone a few days ago Wetter.com with still great prospects; A sunny Wochenede was framed by rainy days. [I interrupt the mail for a round of 'Harder dan ik hebben kan' (from the band Blöf) singing, but I think that this band a little if their music is ridiculed, but I find this song just beautiful. Point. NÄ.] In any case, weather. A day later, already announced for the whole weekend was rainy, and now Sunday is again good weather. From this one concludes the following: Just take it all, you can wear what.
Tomorrow is FINALLY Einkaufing announced and the evening I have to play at a Interpreters parents evening.
Wednesday will be packed and posted the crappy movie review for English, will eventually be made Musses yes. Basically, it's also a wicked exercise because for maya review (which somehow something has fallen asleep, but I'll still Maya already awake again). But basically it is simply pointless because it will never read before someone other than the brush, which is now so far from being a viable assessment provider.
squeeze in between, then 2 exams, Wednesday and Thursday English Latin, R & D r the man (me) but fortunately have not learn, because it does not require the exam topics. This is the simple world.

degree is 'Think I'm up for you and I' by Minor Majority, which reminds me that I before departure also has the MP3 player to be loaded with camping space-friendly music. Since aufzukreuzen with Minor Majority or guerrilla were not so useful (and uplifting). Although I but turn doubt that the mood will be lifted somehow, because everything will be great.
also reminds me of the song on the radio glory days; The track was then in Melles Mixtape, exactly, in the show, which has now limited to Emo / Screamo / boring music. It has become disgusting.

Sodenn, Dog knows when (and in what condition), I'm back, finally closed down by the hurricane also equal to the Kiel Week and floods such as Pops, Bad Religion, Black Mail and Kettcar to Kiel. The party can begin.

hp for the proofreading, I noticed that I will increasingly lose the ability to sound good to formulate sentences. This annoys me for repairing the text's I can not animate. Live with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment