Saturday, June 28, 2008

Mathews Switchback Parts

We play Christmas music in June

Actually, I should now just move slowly sometimes my place in shot - running in the next room, even the music that will motivate me to clean up - but as you noted, it amounted to a chain of failure .

There is movement in the planning of the next few weeks come. First, is my grandma's pond ticket at last formally withdrawn from sale after I was able to detach myself from the thought of FINALLY maybe-yes-but-still-Go there-ability. The sale probably will be 60 euro free will I need in the holidays. But not necessarily for Cologne - there's me is probably not yet devious. Once Life of Agony in Hamburg to be enough, even if it be the last time. The money saved by the cancellation of Cologne will prefer investing in a Tripp to Berlin to see Sigur Rós at the Tempodrom. Hard the whole is not yet, but I'm working on a complete solution. This band took me to the Hurricane so in their Bann concluded that I could not yet free.
I too would have been a potential date for Amsterdam, Paulina Dubaj play on 22 July there, and I would like to take. I am stuck in the information gathering phase.

Anyway, that interested anyway not here.

came yesterday Überfan Stephens Bootleg package here - it summarizes all the 15 CDs / 1 DVD with Keith Caputo material recorded since 1999. He has done a damn effort to annotate and collate, and I do not know how to thank him adequately for it.
can contrast Tims CD from the States are far from realized, I think he's quite wonderful versions of Life of Agony created pieces that require urgent assessment.

is the musical discovery of the week - alongside Sigur Rós - Seabear and comes as former, also made from Iceland. Heart-warming music this,

Over there is grad 'Head Home' by Midlake. I am only too happy to go clean up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment