Thursday, July 10, 2008

Can I Get Mouth Cancer If I Chew In College

[insert title] ... and should act towards

Yammer. Today
last, real school. 10 points in hist, no exam booklet in German. If I downsweep no bones staff, I can quite safely assume that I'll never know my exam result. Incompetent officials asshole.

Dan, in his capacity Booking Agent for Keith and Life of Agony moves, but now only 2 out free tickets for the Hamburg show in a week, which earlier led to some short-term stress has, since I buy a ticket now so it has (had).
The concert not be missed, it may not be easy. A big thanks to Sasha, ordered the a card for me (:
The concert is thus set in stone, the parting can begin ..

Speaking of music shows, Flogging Molly hit this week in Kiel, so, in Kiel, !. see me but not that ugly Hometown Unfortunately, the very day that I was supposed to Have Heart in Hamburg do This is now flat fall well, Flogging Molly was one of the bands cheer Hurricane and will be in a trauma much großartigerererer .

Something pissed off if the nasty English lesson I came home today and got the first time since the release of the last plate served up a new text by Caputo, of my mood suddenly aufbesserte.
I pull so much inspiration from his words at times that I do not know where I can with all the ideas hinsoll that result from it. With the good energy that arises from his texts me out and its teeth until I either take a pen or transfer goods as well as possible to other needs.

good will also The Wilma Foundation transfer, convey, make possible.
More in The following posts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment