Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What Can I Do To Heal Fallen Arches

this morning ..

fättfättfättfättfätt!
The first of the two school project days. In itself actually sucks for votes, because the subjects were not allowed to even be selected, one was randomly assigned at random so as a class a project.
I think there was for us but the main prize: 3 70's synths (including a Minimoog, I'm always more stupid and stupid ..), drum machine, a Kaoss pad, a voice Enver stranger, a 5-sided bass, 2 acoustic and 2 e-guitars, and a bunch of amps, MP3 player, headphones, cables and analyzers. A huge adventure playground for small Sina. Unfortunately, sees the operation easier than it actually is. But
old .. One way of fixing about 40 years old Minimoog is the shit!
Plus: I finally know what I want for my birthday. A drum machine. Hell yessss.


In 2 days there's Life of Agony
In 2 weeks there's grandma's pond
In a month's Sigur Rós
And in 5 weeks Flogging Molly

How wonderful it all is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment