Saturday, September 6, 2008

Fingerboard Table Plans

over the impotence of the scene and other events

The Blog has just passed the 2,000 visitor mark and I remember well that he has scratched only a few months ago the 1000 mark reader. Is of course great to get so many hits, but I fear that the posts lately have not exactly shone through excitement and freshness.

Lately I do not come much to the letter, the school has started again and me and all, into the senior shipped, where I have deadlines to now my life in performance and basic courses, up to 2 years waves of financial statements, or not.
The first week went well, the courses are mostly agreeable in composition, size and teacher. The only thing that bothers me, the constant hidden agenda is to the high school.
to write back-I'm still behind with my Flogging Molly / Sylt text, I had to type it started (not required), and the PC from lube, after which all work for nothing and I was pissed off powerful. Since then (it's two weeks ago should be), I have made no second attempt, I also doubt strongly that it should ever come so far.

yesterday rose in the second way, Plön Demo of the year, the first a few months ago was fairly well attended, but turned the topic to health policy and has been for all the forces within it an issue. It had gathered nurses, nurses and doctors, entirely in white, here and there armed with Ver.di Flags (O-Ton: "Militant's is no longer present), and were more or less unschlü ; around regularly in the marketplace.
The anti-capitalist demonstration yesterday was then announced by posters and large, but ultimately not many cared and the 120 final participants sent on a train that is the Constitution of the scene rather well clearly did not move forward.
As I indicated yesterday evening too L. said, "I really think that the scene is dead. The same old slogans alternate, there is no innovation, no more creativity in terms of demo design. The Black Tartan off, rather than invite people to speak to inform, will every effort to distinguish itself. There are no ideas. And I think that ebendie, more than anything else, are used in the scene to save what can still be saved. No Exit vs. People-exactly what it was yesterday, as so often, and that contrast was actually demonstrated it.
In contrast to - literally - anti-fascist actions, which fortunately is still enough to bring people together of all colors, attract a more anti-capitalist aspirations of a dog behind the stove. While this is unfortunate, but absolutely by way of criticism no longer a miracle.
actions must not, it needs openness ago. It has to be thinking about alternative forms. Information must be given. Reach people must be the maxim. Shouting slogans is reactionary and pointless. Alcohol on demonstrations makes anyone, least of all himself, to act. What was there yesterday so
shown in Plön were no teeth, but the Constitution of the scene. And the poor condemned it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment