Sunday, September 21, 2008

How To Get To Hatchet Vs Genatals

: /

I have only been three weeks and am school motivation has received us back to the level of the last school year's end. I had actually made in the run this year at least average amount for the school to do it because now even with all the Abi arrives, but Nope. 90% of the treated material interests me not even begin to, and the prospect that I temporarily need the nonsense and will forget within the next four weeks is not a great degree of motivation.
I simply can not be bothered anymore. I finally want to do and learn what I'm looking, and do not waste my time with shit.
I finally want my own apartment, somewhere in a city where everything is going on than here. I just want to have options, without great cost to (train, bus ect.) go out with friends and well-varied (vegan) food or anything else can make. I finally want to easily go to concerts without having to spend twice the ticket for the train to. I want to finally get my FÖJ to study at.
not feel like I'm always on the same course of life. Do not feel like being born-school-work-die. Too many people before me had exactly the same life as me. And this idea makes me sick.

Today I was looking through the city and have for places for the stencils. There are a few well-suited, freshly painted Land right in the center of the city. Not too big and even with the most contact with the ground, so that real thing, the images can include.
in the next couple days I make a second tour, and measure the appropriate places so that I can create the images and adjust accordingly. The city has
Fielmann color needed. At best it would be but a red, burning castle.

On Friday I was the second time this year with Meike at Jaya The Cat in the Kiel pump and again it was quite fine. The mood was not as good as in April, but a round's evening was still. There were definitely a lot of familiar faces there and it was a very welcome change from recent weeks.
Till had me in advance even bequatscht ever to come to Cologne in order to let the anti-Islam Congress up in smoke, but then it has apparently worked out great without my help. It's good to see that the massive protests which brought the whole weekend and for a wide already been chewed by problems of the scene were completely irrelevant.

One reason why I've canceled Cologne Now I have not really existent financial situation, the concert, including logistics has been funded by my mother, and after this weekend I'm at 2.50 €, the need to extend to October. Looks so much like it, as if next weekend will be rather mau. I did not even have enough money, just to go to Stolpe or Henry to Kiel.
I need a job again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment