Thursday, March 12, 2009

Where Is The Extra Fuel Tank On Poptropica

Tag # 195 - # 198 - YounJi, movies and kindergarten

Last Monday (08.03.) I've finally met YounJi ^ o ^
I was very pleased dadrüber that after half a year we could finally meet again! ^ O ^
We met at the main gate of Ewha, and are then gone to the Ewha gemeinsan eat in a restaurant. Something I had never eaten before, unfortunately I forgot the name lol BuDanJjiGae? No, I do not remember. It was definitely a big "pot" in the middle of the table, where were boiled in water and Vegetable noodles. Of course, there was again Banchan (the little bowls of extra things like kimchi, and other vegetables XD). It was delicious ^ ^
Since we had already identified in Germany, we must necessarily go together to Noraebang , which was of course after eating also done the same.
YounJi can really sing well! ^___^ We like being at a concert! I want another go with it ~
Then we went to Namdaemun market . This is a large open market, in which clothes, food and other things are sold legally offer lowest.
From there we went towards Myeongdong.
has at one of the street stalls YounJi bought for us, "egg bread". Very tasty and has me a bit of omelette or "American Knight" recalls. Do I necessarily eat again! We also have
made a small detour to a department store because we wanted to make the search for Haribo. Unfortunately we had not found T_T We have tried many different things to the sher-tasting food stalls. I think if you look not just enough money for a restaurant (which in Korea is almost impossible so, but assuming for XD), one could eat enough of the different tasting booths. Every few yards there to try something else. In
Myeongdong itself, we then started looking for new shoes as possible should not be too expensive.
After we had looked only at SPRIS over, the already had a few good models, I would still only look at other shoes I have to make a comparison. Therefore, we went to the ABC market. A two-storey shoe shop. Alleridngs were the shoes all had something expensive lol Among other things, they also went from the Big Bang Fila Limited Edition still there ... the first time that I would get my shoes from a band ... but the price LOL So again outside and in the end I've to a market-style booths, a new pair of "trainers" bought, it was very favorable. Let's see how long the hold. And I had the boots I had bought here in Korea or the size of 245, I had new shoes already in the 250th And even that is barely so. However, its a size that not every shoe store could stock oO At least with women's shoes so that it will be difficult ....
Are We then briefly to the Libro (book store) left because I wanted to buy a magazine and then it was again said to time bye T_T
But YounJi will come every 3 weeks to Seoul and I hope that we it can also meet once every 3 weeks !!!!!!
(Sorry, I forgot to take pictures T_____T)

Wednesday (11.03.) We have the first movie in my "World History through Movies" watched rate. The film was 300 . It was about the Spartans and the film consisted only of fighting. So my favorite film, the film is certainly not! * Drop * It was also reworked the Sun computer gear, that all looked as if they were computer animated people. Well, but it was interesting to watch sometimes. After the film there was a Disskusionsrunde. We had 4 questions and 4 groups, which have each made one of the questions thoughtfully. Then this should not present the results of the group in front, I have not noticed, however, as it was after the Disskusion himself after 6:15 clock (and thus actually end of the lesson) and I have Korean lessons at 7 AM near the City Hall had already had and, therefore.
Next week we will be the movie "The Passions see Christ. "is a bit uncomfortable to me already when I think of all the stories I've heard about people who have seen the movie lol

Today (Thursday, 12.03.) I've finally made it! I was in the Ewha ALPS Childrens Education and Care Center (short and "kindergarten" called lol).
I had in the I-House in a list for people who are in kindergarten now and again want to help out. A couple of days I then get an email today that was scheduled for 18h a meeting. More specifically, a short interview and a tour of the nursery. Promptly at 18h I was there, too. were but me some Japanese and a Hong Kong there. Ha Bing has also come a bit late to do so.
Once again we have all entered in a list of our data and the times in which we can, it went down in the 1st Basement, where we all sat around the table. After we had been given snacks and drinks ... we sat there.
I had just thought that we might imagine all times briefly, but no ... we just sat there ... we ate snacks lol
Two Beträuerinnen were there. One who almost could not speak English and the English was something gebrocheneres. The second option has then asked us things like: Where are you from? What is your favorite food in Korea? And how much Unterrciht do you have this semester?
Always with a distance of a few minutes of silence XD Somehow something funny. But sowviel on the "Interview"
then added and the one that almost could not speak English, led by the nursery.
I must say, it looks a little, that one is in a EWHA kindergarten. Ewha = money lol
There are 12 "classes". Divided into classes for 1-year-old children, 2-year-old children, 3-year-old children and 4/5-jährige children. In each "classroom" there was a keyboard and maybe other instruments. In the room for the slightly older were also more televisions and computers available. There were also still holding the typical things that is also available in German kindergartens. There is also a "restaurant", where children eat lunch and dinner. And oO a kind of assembly hall, a bit of a gym looks like, only that the children do not run dadrin allowed;; somehow strange, but hey lol
On the roof there's also a place where the children through in toy cars and the like the area can drive.
Even if it is an institution of Ewha can, both girls and boys attend this kindergarten (this is also so with the elementary school, middle school and high school. Only the university is only for girls).
At the end of us, the woman then told that they based on our establish a plan to be times when we can come over and we will send the eMail. I'm curious what will come of it yet. I'm definitely all possible times mentioned, in which I have no classes in the hope that I can come several times a week ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment