Thursday, March 5, 2009

Jim Banks Probate Scam

Tag # 188 - # 192 - The first week of classes in the new term

So, the first university week lies behind me now.
The first week is always there to attend various courses once and then decide which courses you take ultimately.
In the orientation event you always get a list of courses that are taught in English (you can also look on the internet).
Only Once all courses have been deleted by me in the list that take place in the first three hours, "because I have Korean lessons in time and can not take anything else.
first Hours: 8:00 to 9:15
second Hours: 9:30 to 10:45
third Hours: 11:00 to 12:15 fourth
Hours: 12:30 to 13:45
5th Hours: 14:00 - 15:15 6th
Hours: 15:30 to 16:45
7th Hours: 16:45 to 18:00

Korean lessons:
today 8:30 to 11:10
from March 9: 8:10 to 10:50 (so that it is made possible, that even for Lesson 3 go to other lessons ... I can but hope that no one in my class would do that and we push it back again ... 8:30 is too early anyway lol)

I found several things interesting ... unfortunately it's all geknubbelt somehow in the same time. Moreover, there was not really something that was related to my field of study, so I've decided to take only general interest courses. It is then
Animal Behavior (Tuesdays & Fridays in the 4th hour in the 5th hour), and World History and Culture in / through Movies (Wednesday the 6th and 7th hour).
Today (Friday) had to have filled out a form and get a signature from all the professors that it is okay, that we participate in their lessons. With this form we will then Katherine Kim (her Office is now in the ECC room B334) and with the prices then in the computer. Then you get a confirmation that you have demonstrated these courses now.
Now it has again one months time to decide whether it really was the right decision and if you prove it no longer wants it, is there another week where you can log out, the "opt-out" phase . (However, one must then go back to the professor and get a signature of what can be a bit embarrassing lol).

After I was with Katherine Kim, I went to the Student Union and have tried one of the many students to join clubs, but unfortunately I had to learn that one at least until November sien here in order to join this particular club T_T I found it a bit sad because I would really like to ... joined the club and after a week finally gathered the courage, had to go there T__T But well, can not do anything . I focus on containing only learn Korean again lol
But theoretically, there are a lot of clubs that you can also join as a foreigner. The problem is that in the booklet, that in the beginning with all sorts of information gets to the university, always, only the phone numbers of the clubs. And if you can not perfect Korean is indeed a bit inhibited to call there. However, I've seen today that you can probably also go to Katherine Kim, and then for one there is calling.

Shortly Korean to what my teachers: I have
SeonSaengNim Hwang (Hwang teacher) again! I had them in last semester (she is the one where I had my last two oral exams). I am very happy that we at least one of the two teachers have once again ^ _ ^ My other teacher is
wife Jo and seems to be fine too. Although it is very slow and "Boys Before Flowers" (the Korean drama that I wrote last time and at the moment is SUPER famous here) seems to be crazy lol But this is quite funny (since everyone in the class before the drama I watch, can also do with any their grammatical examples of this drama about something with XD). (Honest, I'm still the 70% of the Korean people (or only living in Seoul) is not oO this drama broadcast).

The current class is the greater-than half the class last year (previously 10 now 15 people). And they come in most of my class from China (including 8 from China) * _ *; Moreover, since today met with a German to us. (= 3 German, also a Japanese woman, 2 in the USA, a Russian woman). I am very curious to see if again such a nice class sense of community comes into existence, as was the case last semester ^ ^ Somehow I do not believe it, although as 7 people from my old class ... or maybe just because we know we have 7 people and form a "group". But who knows, maybe it's different.

0 comments:

Post a Comment