Friday, February 27, 2009

Which Size Whisker Biscuit Should I Get

Up Day # 185 - relocation, orientation etc

So, I took a few shots already completed in previous entries, but otherwise you still have to wait ....
Sorry ~ ~ ~ ~ (but the upload will take a long time and always fun, it does not exactly ^ ^;)

On 20.02. I moved again. But only from one building to another part of the Graduate Dorms part of the building. Still on the same floor.
Unfortunately it did not work out again with a Japanese or Korean roommate. Instead I live I now for the next semester with Ina together ^ _ ^ not too bad for me ^ ^

Today ( 27.02. ) was the orientation session for new exchange students. For me it was was not necessarily to go there, but I did still like to sit 3 hours in the LG Convention Hall and to listen to the ideas, presentations and explanations ^ _ ^ After that again a nice little buffet.

goes from Monday the university release.
course will I choose again the Korean course. (Or I've actually already done .. unfortunately it has since been a few problems and I was now on the price lists are not with it. I was But apparently not alone in this problem, so I hope it was just a technical mistake, and I'm in the same course as the old ones from my class (as it was intended)).
Furthermore, I will probably show this time there are other courses. But probably nothing that has to do with my field of study, as there is somehow not as good this semester courses ...
And I try in any university club to come in ... let's see if I can do it this semester XD (Well, last year I did it by joining the Ewha Global Campus Leader indeed had done XD)

0 comments:

Post a Comment