Monday, February 9, 2009

Magic Stat 3000 Honeywell

JAPAN Tag # 1 - Travel and Shinjuku

Today - Feb 09 - I'm up at 7am to make the final preparations for my long awaited trip to Japan. Of course, I actually had everything already packed at 8:30 clock and I had to do then nothing. 9 am to Ina and I wanted to do on the way to the airport bus. In the half hour I still have one or the other thing done, we really wanted to do together 9am (pick up as money, the degree Dorm Office modest to say that we are up to 18.02. Will not be there, etc)
Then went to 9 am We go to the nearby bus stop. Unfortunately, the bus was long in coming, since no precise information is given when it comes, but only as every 10-15 minutes. Around 9:30 clock's about it so far and we got on the bus should bring us to the airport for 9000Won. On the way over the highway, I imagined how I would feel comfortable if I'm on the woes in Germany and Korea would look for first, at least for the last time would be - a very sad thought. At least in some aspects ...
Well, about 40-50minutes later we arrived too. Check in was no problem and also find the track - all without a problem (although we continue to train with so nervous even at a slightly remote part of the airport had to go).
counter 12am way they went into the air. One could
Stewerdess German (an Asian) and has a couple of times with us to talk XD But otherwise the flight was really ... REALLY spectacular. Against 2am we arrived at Narita airport in Tokyo.
In Search of the City cash machines has then the same time another German joined us. The money collection worked without further problems.
Unfortunately, we had the car that we wanted to take about 2 minutes missed. And they only came every hour ... So we have spent an hour on the airport and then the clock at 16:00 after JR Keisei Line Kinshichou. First it was thought that one get out of the Pampa never would. But it was from Chiba then something major cities. In Kinshichou switched, as in the Chuo / Sobu Line and traveled with her to Nakano, should be our property. Since the German still accompanied us to Shinjuku, I could be my joy in Japan is not, unfortunately, really the rein XD
In Nakano we had to walk a few minutes and then came in the Office of the Guest Houses. After we paid, we were brought to the house in which the person 5female dorm is where we will stay until Thursday (after we move to a twin room).
I do not quite know what to think .... of the room it is extremly tight. Somehow, two bunk beds and one single bed in the super small room rolled, which still is a huge refrigerator and a small kitchenette is. Everything really tight and I'm curious to see how the twin room will be. But well, we have not always to be often in the room ...

After we had made known shortly with two of our roommates (much of which is a German XD), we made our way to something edible. Near the Nakano station, we were also struck lucky ... but if one is accustomed to Korean prices to ALL overpriced much. Almost twice you have to pay here for a meal ....

After we gegegessen what, we went to Shinjuku.
I'm amazed at how good I am super I found there still cope. All roads were still familiar to me, and even the CD countries in the little side streets I have no problems again found (alleridngs were already too lol). We are then more or less aimlessly walked through the counter and have the garish neon signs mounted in us. And I can not describe in words how happy I was that I can be here ^ __ ^
After we had walked a few times around the station (which is not exactly small), we have again returned to a station Nakano on the way to become our Dorm.
And now I'm sitting here ... obwn on the high bed ... afraid to go down or fall down ... but I'll survive it XD Because I'm in Tokyo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \u0026lt;33333333


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment