Sunday, February 15, 2009

How To Get In A Sears Catalog

JAPAN # Day 6 - Odaiba, Shinjuku

Today was veeeery nice weather. I went with T-shirt out!!
I do not know, I think Japan is pleased dadrĂ¼ber that I'm here XD So far we have almost only good weather!

why we have decided to go to Odaiba . Odaiba is a reclaimed island which lies in the Tokyo Bay.
is why we took the train just before the Rainbow Bridge, and then we continued on foot along they went about it.
The view was gorgeous and I do not know why exactly, but at that moment I thought:
I've grown fond of Seoul and would not have missed it, but I really love doing more clearly Tokyo \u0026lt;3
I can not say what I'm determined and why it is so ... it's just a feeling XD

After we had left the Rainbow Bridge, was a surprise. We landed in a real small (well, so small was not at all) beach.
There was Valentine's day were, of course, many couples go, almost all the same distance from each other sat at the transition from the boardwalk to the beach. Very ineressant something like the Japanese always hinbekomme
XD After we had at the beach with some aufgetangt sun, it went towards Aqua City. Since we are not there but went in, I do not know exactly what it is. I just think a mall with restaurants and such. Then we went to
are Fuji TV building. Much has been issued by drama and TV shows that I knew, so it was very interesting to me ^ ^ I also have the
Ainori car seen again (I had the Ainori team ever taken during my holiday in Regensburg in Bavaria ^ o ^).

then headed in the direction of the Ferris wheel and Venus Fort.
Venus Fort was really interesting, because once you has gone in, it looked as if it was still outside in on a European road night of the 19th century. Even the ceiling looked as if it were the real sky. I was only even irritated because it was still light outside and dark inside and stop for a second I thought the sun had gone down so fast LOL
lined it to another shop on the other one ... probably more expensive than the other, so we're just a little "walk" and have been admiring the beautiful architecture!

The ferris wheel, we have only admired from close up, because it was too expensive to ride it XD

Then we set off for Shinjuku done because we had arranged to meet there again with Hiroshi, and Toyo Yumeko. This time the "drinking" in a Japanese-style Japanese pub.
It was more of a meal to go with drinks. The food was delicious and the drinks are amazing as well XD And there was a stark drink that has been lit (more blasted lol)! It was very fascinating. I have puzzled all the time, how they do that. Whether it was a chemical reaction (but it was a drink without alcohol), or whatever. Later, then found that in the glass a ice cube in it was as getanter, who had a button that lets you bring it to light up could XD (with 8 different modes XD).

After 2 hours we had to go but already, because it was Saturday evening and the restaurant (or bar) space wanted for new customers lol

So we made our way to the "Town Hall", as it has to charge 4267537457261 . Floor can drive (ok, I just do not know which floor, but it is high) and can look down from there to Tokyo.
When I was in the summer of 2006 in Tokyo I think we are down 3 times to Shinjuku to find this building, with no luck * drop * It is sad that I think we have even run the first time turn over, it not only recognized to have because it is not really seen soooo easy.
In any case, the prospect wonderful! Of course it was already dark and to watch the lights of the city - just magical. I could spend hours just stand there and can only gaze from the window.
And Valentine was there, the Tokyo Tower was illuminated differently today than usual for me, it looked as though they were very many pink hearts by the Tokyo Tower from shining. When he had drawn a heart-dress.
Unfortunately, you could not make good photos. First, it was dark outside, on the other you had to shoot through a window ...

had to go Because all along the lines Nakano, accompanied the three of us until after Nakano. Although it was sad to leave plenty of not so difficult, because I hope that either they come to Korea or I was at least in the summer again to Japan ~
But I sad to say anything for a long time back "goodbye" ...
If you read this: I'm very pleased to meet you again! (And I hope that your job search works smoothly and you get the body that will you the most!! * Fingers crossed *)

again thanks to Ina for the pictures ^ o ^
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


0 comments:

Post a Comment