Sunday, October 6, 2002

Do Weman Masterbate With Xbox 360



well the sun appears to have been saturday. but I've already written long ago, however.

Friday [night] was really great ... we were in the ballroom and it was really great. Everyone was there. hm. except da dani. which has not been lacking. but yes Käpplefescht "had ... yesterday [Saturday] was not that great .. went with the auto ... well ...

Sunday was Sunday. 've Slept all day and at night I could not sleep. And for that ihc am now so tired ... Now I've
only 1 week holiday. 1 weeks time to study ... Math review ... Oh I do not. now begin to learn even more so ...

Am still sooo tired ... degree that I aufkrieg my eyes ... why am I awake? dani sent me a text message and I'll always awake ... I think she wants her CD ...
hunger I also ....


meld me sometime again ...
[Julia]

0 comments:

Post a Comment