Tuesday, October 8, 2002

Driver Philips Saa7130hl



[Well my dear are now ready for vacation]

expired. may still min. 2 weeks free have ....

Well, and now I should learn math. But there is already too late.

On Friday I was funny was on the "Käpplefescht ² my old class. ...
Vreni and I have quite mitgefeiert. Although not our Käpplefest ...
was at half 10 on the morning I'm home]
arrived yesterday and Today I'm just sitting around and have not done much ... slept, eaten, boiled, fernsehgschaut, sat in front of the internet, etc. what is normally done on Sunday containing ... On Saturday I was too ready to go yet to ballroom ... rather "Wetten dass." looked. but I did not like so ... was even better.

Next Saturday I'm off school and then you can make up for it [celebrating] ...

otherwise ... 'm totally guilty conscience, because I've just learned too little / little math. Tomorrow and I Nachzapf and now it's too late anyway ...

is the good that I can still some of the school year ... but right now I look bad in ...
and I fear that they wegnehmn me the paragraph ... but can not. I hope at least ...
tja'm so make my ... :-P


& now I'm already hungry again ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment