Sunday, October 13, 2002

Reverse Liver Failure



yesterday the school has started again ... 1 ... 2 day of school 10 hours of school again 10 hours School starts ...
tja but already super will always be strictly HERE ... Saturday ... otherwise I unfortunately school ...

[new teachers ...

Monday and Tuesday : 2 - both okay. rather, the psychology and philosophy teacher, I like eh fully happy, and BVW and political education teacher is also nice, but I know him not]

[oh really I'm 5 new teachers ... but the other 3, I do not count ... who are not so important ... I'm in the 3 TXV ... but ... hm well ... ]

what's the ... the Math Nachzapf course I failed. was quite difficult, but if you do not learn grad, then you are your own fault. I started not verbally ... jenny but hats not managed to get out and she has learned much more ...
main thing but in the 4th be ...]

next year Maturaball ... 15th November 2003 ... who wants tickets, is welcome ....


[songwriter soooo cold here in the house anyway --- have a sore throat, runny nose, cough, and now even the most cold feet ... now drinking a cup of tea ... huhu ... must think about it that time again mulled wine begins .....

school year is stressful again ... all papers, projects, etc., was believed ne good decision, that I had a library card country concerned have take a bath and even burn CD * s ....


nice evening ...
Julia

0 comments:

Post a Comment