Thursday, May 14, 2009

50th Birthday Invitations Funny Wording

days 243-248: Part 1 of the pent-up entry (KLPT, Big Bang, cinema)

The last week was really kind of totally exhausting and I feel that I have come to nothing ... and because I limp behind Sun in several days now I have the entries so that will not be long with entries zuuu parts ... ^ ^;;

before last Sunday (26/04) I the KLPT written. We first had a 40 minute ride the bus to arrive at Kookmin University, was to take place where the. We had to be in the class room and then wait there for an hour before the test began at 9am. Why are we so early in the classroom had to be, but I do not know. Because filling out a sheet, which lasted perhaps 10 minutes, we just sitting around goofy. Learning books, we could have in that time no longer on the table. Well, it'll be some reason. 10am then things started to point the 40-minute Hörverstehenstest. Without a break then came directly to the other part of the test. It was all multiple choice (always 4 answers Selection). It was pretty difficult. And in a question I already know that I have something checked wrong ^ ^;; me it is noticed even for 2 minutes before the end, I was T_T asking cowardly to search for Tip-Ex So the next time I think it , which themselves bring (a liquid is not allowed, only that Tipp-Ex mice).
had then Ina Insadong direction and I'm just out to increase with time. From there I went first to Kyobo Bookstore gone Kwanghwamun. Since I've driven only by train on the routes, I thought that it would fully lie far apart. But I am in real time, 5 minutes Nocht gone and I did not run well (although I have said, the way set back was only underground). In Kyobo Bookstore but I have not found what I wanted, so I'm gone for Libro Bookstore in Myeong Dong. And who would have thought. It is also only 5 minutes dahon oO by train is 10 minutes or more is determined on the move (because you also must change again). Somehow awesome, is how close everything together, without which one realizes it because you just always takes the path of convenience. In Libro I'm unfortunately a little too much * haha * struck me first, I've bought the magazine, I make them every month. Then the Big Bang book (in the hope that I have so come to read Korean XD) and then the DVD from Korean film "Antique" \u0026lt;3
At home Melanie has my attention, the station will have on that day Big Bang an appearance before the Shinchon. So practically outside my window (well, only 2 minutes walk). That I could not pass up. So is Melanie and I went there together. In the event it handeltet is an Advertising campaign of the "Hite" beer for the Big Bang (or at least 4 of them because one of them is not of legal age and is allowed to make advertising not beer) sing the promotional song ("So Fresh, So Cool ").
Since we are talking about Big Bang, had been a considerable crowd angesamelt. It was held outside on the square in front of the station with a specially constructed stage. Unfortunately, it had started raining a little, and thus had all the umbrellas open. Our view was therefore not the best ...... But well, in time for the start of the concert, the rain stopped and the umbrellas were out. Thus, we could at least see something. Unfortunately, it was very tight in the crowd and it was squeezed in all directions, as all have come to try something more forward to at least see something. (Hence, the video is blurry and so well that I did XD). Big Bang sang 4 songs (so to speak. The 4 "main-cuts" to their albums here in Korea there are not really singles): Lies, Last Farewell, Haru Haru, Sunset Glow. Moreover, even Daesung birthday, which was also celebrated shortly! XD
spite of the constraints and everything around me was happy again at last had the chance to see Big Bang. The funny thing was anyway not that I had accidentally bought the same day their book XDD

On Monday (27.04) Ina and I have met with Ina's Buddy Dong Eun. Whether accidental or not, other buddies have also met at the same time there. So we decided loszugehen together. Originally we had planned in a German restaurant to go. But now that we were not alone and the other buddies had a different proposal, we are but then drove to another restaurant. It was near the City Hall and saw something fancier from. Which were accordingly also has the tiny portions you get. After the other buddy us all the time it had raved how great the restaurant would be and how delicious and what I know, I was a little disappointed. Which is not that it was not nice ... but not stop SOOOO delicious and far too little is why XD Dong Eun, Ina and I are also sold, and still went to Baskin-Robbins and have indulged in an ice cream. XD

Wednesday (29/04) was a very hard day for me. At least I've empfuden it that way. At first I had right after the Korean education to kindergarten. Then I had a meeting with the student right here at Ewha and a survey shows a concerning "foreigners and the Korean Fernsehn" XD I should fill out a questionnaire it together. However, I did had the feeling that they gave me more want to impose their own view, as I was saying freely what I do. Ultimately I'm still always checked what I thought myself ....
Then I had to drive to Hongdae, again because my phone had to be newly active trated. Strangely, this time it has lasted a minute and my passport this time she had not seen. Last time I was determined 10-15 minutes with her. Well no matter, I should be just fine. So I had rest at least a little time like I had arrived again at home (but not before I was even gone to Watson's (something similar to DM) and 30000Won (~ 18Euro left there) have T_T And that's just cream, deodorant and mousse TT
A short time later I had still my movie class in which we have seen the Charlie Chaplin film "Modern Times." It's all a bit exhausting as good as a film without dialogue look to * find *

on Thursday (30.04) have We met again with Dong Eun. This time we wanted to go really German food. But we had to unfortunately find that the restaurant where we really wanted to go at the moment closed for renovation T_T
was in Ultimately, we went to Itaewon Turkish food ^ ^; Was quite well
lol Then we went to go fourth in the Noraebang (a friend of Dong Eun yet joined us, while we are still in Itaewon after a German Restaurant had sought - in vain).

The next day (Friday (01.05) ) of the kindergarten has failed, because the day was working and no one was in kindergarten (why does it actually work day if all of them free?). Well, in the afternoon I sat down with YounJi again taken us ^ ^ We have just bought movie tickets again (this time for Insadong Scandal) and then went into the ManhwaBang. Manhwa is the Korean Word for manga. Bang means room. It was actually something of a small library where you can read in comfortable chairs Manhwa. But one can not Manhwa take home and paid a small sum every hour (I think we have about 1000Won paid per hour). After about 1 1 / 2 hours we had to go again because the film began to run. I do not know what to think about the movie .... he was not good and not bad lol Kim Rae Won and Uhm Jung Hwa play with containing \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment