Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fresh Ccie Salary 2010

Up Day # 274: From North Korea President and nursery 261 to the KLPT

clear first of all: We're fine here
We are still nothing happened and I think that will happen.
I speak of course of what has made North Korea and possibly has before.
I have been now been asked by several of whether I am still doing well. Your needs you do not worry!
To be honest, is as good as nothing of the whole are addressed here in Korea any time.
It may be that in the news or in magazines is what, but people seem to to take it very calmly. And I trust just because the South Koreans. Will know when the going gets tough (which it probably will not be * possible *). However, the South Koreans have

at the moment seems a different problem ...
The former president of Korea (No Mu Hyun) committed suicide by jumping off a mountain cliff is. It was from 2003 - 2008 President.
Currently, Korea is in mourning. I notice the most because those are all possible sites at once, "gray" (eg www.cyworld.com; www.naver.com).
My teacher said, however, that it's funny that they have previously been noticed by his popularity not so much and that all would have had more or less schnlecht talked about him (especially the current president). But once the news was known about his death, could be heard everywhere only good things about him. Suddenly, everything he has done in his term, right and wrong.
Well ...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Then times to more pleasant things - sad, or at ?
Because I was the last but one time in my Wednesday Group in kindergarten today, I've asked a few pictures dadrum make ^ ^

Photobucket
are still non-time all children, yet there is already a peace sign at hand, ~
Unfortunately I know of almost any child's name T_T But that is more in it because I do not understand them when they tell me the name ...
However, he said earlier that his name "James" would be .... but we all know that is not true to 99% XD At least not his real name (perhaps the English version of it?)

Photobucket
Since then they are all (at least all the day there. were the boy with whom I had spent most of the time, was of course not here today -_-).

Photobucket
And the Luv version ... even if you can guess some just want a little hands should represent heart XD

Photobucket
If the left do not cook sweet XDDDDD

Photobucket
And the bandwagon. Children play well all over the world always the same XD

Photobucket
course, I also wanted to cook for xD

Photobucket
As the monkeys * hoho *

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ There *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Then there is still a good news (at least for me * haha *)
I had on 24.4. Yes, the written examination KLPT ~
Since Monday, the result is as ^ ^
I landed miraculously in Level 4 .
(Level There are 1 to 6, where 1 is beginner and 6 (almost) Native Niveu).
I had been expected to land in Level 2 or Level 3 at most .. because it was pretty tough going. In my opinion even more difficult than the practice test that I had previously made hauf.
was why it is very surprising that I am come in level 4 * o *
Next year I aim 6 on * whahahaha * (In Germany you can take the test only once a year - always in April, but at least in Bonn * yeah)

0 comments:

Post a Comment