Thursday, May 14, 2009

Latin Dessert Recipes

day # - Taiwan and other planning ...

* In the last week not much has happened. Ina and I have
Today our flight to Taiwan posted ^ o ^
We are now on June 16 to Jun 23, fly! (On June 16, I have to move out from the dorm).
After I have heard from so many exchange students but good things about Taiwan, I can not wait even longer to fly there (although I also have always wanted then).
Although I can also imagine that it can be hard for me with all the night markets ... I'm not like the night-man, when I know that I had some the next day before ^ ^;
We want to spend about 3 days in Taipei, Kaohsiung and 2 in one (the rest goes on it for travel, etc) on the beach in Kenting.

After that I would actually straight to Jeju (Korea an island) for about a week.
And then I am thinking then fly directly back to Germany. That would be the end of June (possibly early July).
Somehow I got at the moment the need to save more money and may go again for a longer time abroad than now to spend all the money for travel.
Although I have a feeling that I will not bereuhen it again to be flown to Japan. On the other hand, I was only in February and since it would also be possible that I bereuhe again to go there (ok, it is unlikely that I REALLY bereuhe ... but my reason / conscience could bereuhen .. )

However, I will probably think Laptop NOT with you on these trips, I already had plans to travel with only a suitcase, I had actually taken as hand luggage case (since it is easier with a smaller case is to go around, if you drive from one city to another) and is already almost full so, if my laptop is in there XD ~
hope my big suitcase, with all the things that I will not take, I assume in the I-House to be able to. Or possibly in a room with someone who still remains over the summer here ^ ^;

I hope I'm coming towards the end of regular again to post it here ^ ^;;

0 comments:

Post a Comment